January 28, 2011

TV and Movie Star Colin Hanks – AIB’s Alumnus of the Month

2010-08-07-11-05-13-5-tom-hanks-colin-hanks

Colin Hanks is the eldest son of the well-known actor Tom Hanks. After school, he decided to study acting and in 1998 he graduated from Loyola Marymount University after spending one semester studying abroad here at the AIB participating in the Fall 1997 New Europe Program!

Here's what he thinks about studying abroad and his time at the AIB:

"My Time at AIB was a monumental chapter of my young adult life. Before I had even left Germany, I had begun telling people that my decision to study abroad was “One of the the best decisions I have ever made”.

The friendships and memories I made while in Bonn are as strong now as they were when I attended and I cannot recommend the program enough. Anyone who has the chance would be a fool not to go!"

Read more about Colin in our Alumni of the Month-Feature!